Jewel-Osco Haul! I Know It Sounds Wierd...

6:05 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
If I were you ladies I would head out to your nearest Ulta, Walgreens, Jewel-Osco, pretty much any drugstore that sells beauty items or beauty stores. Why? It's about spring-time and around this time all of these places have a bunch of stuff on clearance because they are making room for the new beauty items that are coming out. How do I know this? I used to work at a Walgreens and that whole wall of makeup they are doing resets and reorganizing. It was a b**** when I worked there. After work my hands would hurt so bad b/c of that stupid plastic shelving and trying to peel off the price stickers.
What could I possibly get from Jewel Osco for about $30? How about these beauts:


(l-r) top row: Wet 'n Wild: Rock Solid in Pretty in Pink Diamonds, MegaLast Infatuation; Maybelline: Cutie Pink, Berry Charming,; Revlon: Flash of Fucshia, Plum Seduction
bottom row: Revlon Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers in Sheer Dewy Blossom, Cover Girl AmazeMint in Happy Hour, and Neutrogena Mineral Sheers For Eyes in Stone

You might be asking, 'How did you get all this for only $30?' Well a lot of this stuff was on clearance or at least 30% off! But the ones with stickers are 50% off!

Here they all are:

Wet 'n Wild Rock Solid in Pretty in Pink Diamonds- a peachy pink with gold shimmer
Here's the cool top!




Wet 'N Wild MegaLast Infatuation- glimmery red- I applied this on my toes and it was very runny. I had to do three coats, but it turns out as a bright shimmery red out of the bottle.


Maybelline Cutie Pink- magenta with some purple sparkles


Maybelline Berry Charming - light magenta

Revlon Flash of Fuschia- light fuschia with blue glimmer

Revlon Plum Seduction- a creme light plum

Revlon Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers in Sheer Dewy Blossom- this shows up pretty sheer but if it's layered it turns out to a pretty, bright pink in the sun

Cover Girl AmazeMint in Happy Hour
Covergirl claims
CoverGirl Wetslicks Amazemint isn't just a lipgloss, it's a smile treatment!
Crest Peppermint Oil provides a minty breath sensation while the gloss itself
gives a dazzling high-shine without all that "sticky".
I don't know about that, it is still pretty sticky. The taste is OK, it's pretty minty but has another weird flavor that I can't place. So if you don't like flavored lipglosses I wouldn't try this one. I went for it b/c #1 it was on sale and I also really like minty chapstick. This one I might pawn off to a family member if they would take it. The color does not come out blue at all. It's pretty much clear.

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers in Stone- top is a light brown almost white, the bottom pairs nicely with it as a darker brown
That was the Jewel-Osco haul. What did all of you think? Are you gonna run out to your nearest drugstore?

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Great haul. Thanks for the tip about clearance stuff and walgreens. I was there not to long ago and did pick up quite a bit of stuff on clearance. I didn't know how come all of a sudden they had a ton of stuff on clearance, now I know!