<----New 'contact me' Button On The Left

9:07 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Just wanted to let y'all know that I installed a new button on the left underneath the 'about me' section. It looks like this:


If you click this a dialogue box will open up and you will be able to send me an e-mail without ever leaving my page! How cool is that!

The only thing that you should know is:

I think you have to fill out all of the lines to be able to send an e-mail;

make sure that when you do the verification that you do caps where there are caps otherwise it won't let you send the e-mail; and

it will not send an e-mail to your e-mail address.

So if you wanna just say hi, have a question, have a contest you want me to blog about, or if you want to talk just click that button and fill out the sheet and the e-mail will be on it's way!

If it's ever NOT working please let me know! Thanks!

If you want your own 'contact me' button just go HERE.

0 comments: