NOTD: OPI Shorts Story from the Ulta Clearance Haul

8:40 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
I am finally getting around to wearing OPI Shorts Story that I got from my Ulta Clearance Haul.
I got Shorts Story and Top Coat all in this cute pink shimmer wristlet all for $4.95!



overcast light


artificial light

S. Vanessa Hailey from Casual Lavish asked me about this one. And I am really not good at describing colors. I think it's kind of a bubblegum cream. I really did not like this when I first put it on. Ever since I started blogging and checking out other blogs about nail polish, I have really gotten away from the pinks and reds because there are soo many other colors out there. Now that I have had it on for about 2 days I am really starting to like it.

What do you think? Have you checked out your Ulta yet?

1 comments:

Olivia C. said...

I like this! Very cute! :)