NOTD: Orly Cherry Bomb aka Sunkissed, Taillight (Flowers in a Trellis)

8:37 PM Posted In , , , , , Edit This 2 Comments »
So at Sally's Beauty Supply they were having buy 2 Orly treatments and get a polish for free. So I bought Sec 'n Dry and Magnifique.

Sec 'n Dry penetrates and dries all layers of nail polish quickly. I think it was dry within 2 minutes and touchable dry in about 8 more minutes.
Magnifique contains optical brighteners and UV protection for a quick-drying, luminous French with a durable finish. I thought maybe this would illuminate regular nail polish too. I think it did.

For my free nail polish I wanted a nice orangey, summery polish. So I bought Cherry Bomb. I think they were a little off on the name. I would have thought that it should be called something more like Sunkissed or Taillight. Because of it's orangey glow and gold shimmer.


natural light


shade

I love this color! I especially like it because this is one coat!

I decided I wanted to do a Koni since I haven't done one in forever. I need to get back to doing them more because it's not looking too hot.


I used the fence looking image on the bottom left. And ChG Solar Power for the stamp. Then I used my dotting tool and created flowers with a black Rhinestone in the middle on my ring fingers and thumbs. I call it Flowers in a Trellis.


2 comments:

Mary said...

I love those gold-flecked reds! Orly makes some fantastic products/treatments. I think I have almost every one of them. Have a great weekend :)

contests and such said...

Thanks, Mary. I am really liking their treatments, I just wish their brushes were a little wider.

Danica~ Thanks I really like it. It's so summery!