RapidLash Week 2, I See and Feel Results!

9:07 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
This is a first of a weekly (or biweekly, haven't decided yet) installment on my RapidLash results. I didn't do a week 1 because there really wasn't anything to show. And it was NOT because my eyes looked bad. There has never been a time that I couldn't wear mascara or makeup.
I recently won a RapidLash tube from one of A Few Goody GumDrops' contests. I was so thrilled! I have really wanted to hop on this long lash train by trying one of these lash enhancer serums.

Here's what RapidLash claims:

~Innovative high-performance formula helps thicken the appearance of and improve the condition of your lashes and brows
~The appearance of seductive looking brows and lashes in 4-6 weeks
~Powerful Polypeptides provide effective protection against breakage and naturally supports stronger more voluminous lashes
~Vital proteins and vitamins help replenish and fortify lashes & brows

Now I am NOT looking for making my brows thicker, so I just used this on my lash line. I have been using it since July 9th. I know that I am only 2 weeks in, but I definitely feel and see a difference. I will continue to use this until it runs out or something else happens (see next paragraph).

I have also read some reviews that RapidLash stinges, darkens irises, darkens eyelids, etc. I have experienced stinging (only the first couple nights), I don't think my irises have darkened (see before and after pics below), and my eyelids look a little red but that's just because I had just removed my eye makeup with remover.
The darkening of the irises was a big thing for me because I really like the color of my eyes and I didn't want them to change. But I think they are looking good! I told myself that if they darken I will discontinue use. And I still will if that happens and I will let you know as well.

You may remember from The Lancome Blog I won Ôscillation Powerbooster.

Here's what Ôscillation Powerbooster claims:

~Conditions: to fortify and strengthen lashes
~Primes: to prepare and improve lash surface, separates, defines for a perfect smooth lash surface. Vibrations: Wraps lashes with formula up to 360°, to reinforce separation and coverage; formula is coated onto lashes to allow for mascara to glide
~Boosts the appearance of natural lash growth: healthier base
~Maximizes mascara lash results: maximized effects of mascara applied over it - you will see immediate results; Powerbooster intensifies color, longer lasting mascara
~Results are spectacular: visibly stronger, fuller, longer day after day.

I have been using the Powerbooster since July 2nd.

Maybe the combination has a little bit to do with the growth?



Eyes before RapidLash

As you can see there is a little bit of brown right around the pupil.



Eyes after RapidLash





Still some brown in there, but not any more than before the serum!



Today was the first day my lashes felt longer. It's hard to explain that they 'felt longer'. Maybe they felt a bit heavier? I felt like when I blinked they were like WOOSH WOOSH!!! Like that one episode on The Simpson where Lisa competes to be Little Miss Springfield and her competitor had eyelash extensions.
I was so pleased to look in the mirror at work and see this:

This was at the end of the day so there is a bit of a crease in my eyeshadow.





I wish I had taken side pics of the lashes before the serum! I think the difference would really be present.





I feel that maybe they aren't really much longer, but thicker? They seem to be a bit more curled as well. I highly doubt the curl after removing mascara is there left over from the mascara because my lashed never stay curled even after I use an eyelash curler, so that's another thing.
What do you think? Do you see a difference? Am I crazy? Have you tried this? Would you try this?

1 comments:

Nina said...

I could see a little difference alright. It would be more exciting to see the results after a whole month! ;)