I've Moved!

7:37 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

I was looking for an 'I'm moving' icon and I found this image above of all things, so I had to post it.

I have moved my blog to http://contestsandsuch-nessa.blogspot.com/. Please update your links.

I'm sorry to have done this, but I would have to keep signing in and out when I would move from gmail to blogger. I don't know why, but when I started this blog I used a yahoo name as a sign-on name and then I added a gmail account. I really didn't think that this blog would go anywhere, but you all that follow me are showing me how much this did take off.

I have imported my blog to the link above and I will be moving both of my side bar content throughout the day.

Please bare with me through this time. I will try to do my email subscriptions first.

0 comments: