NOTD: Maybelline Cutie Pink

11:46 AM Posted In , Edit This 4 Comments »
Let me start off by saying that this color really surprised me! I didn't think I would really like it. Along with being sick today, I couldn't find a color that I really was excited about and wanted to wear. I just got a Trans Design haul, Jewel-Osco haul, and Sally Beauty Supply Store haul and out of all of these I couldn't find anything I was crazy about or wanted to try?! I must be nuts, right?
Anyways, I got the Maybelline Cutie Pink out and after the first stroke on my thumb nail, I was hooked! It is soo bright and shiny, I just love it! Enough talking here's the pics! This is 2 coats that went on smoooooth! The only quirp (sp?) I have about this is that after the 2 coats it wasn't very shiny. But after I applied the topcoat it shined brillantly. FYI: This is pre-cleanup. I was too excited and had to show all of you!

Sun

Sun


Lamp light

Lamp light



Lamp light
This last one is the one that showed it the best. You can see the blue shimmer the best here.
What do y'all think?

4 comments:

Brooke said...

ooohh, very pretty. I love pinks this color that have shimmer to them. So summery!

contests and such said...

Yeah very summery! I can't wait for summer, even spring would be nice!

Shizznizzle said...

Wow I really this color, very pretty.
Anyway, about the DIY polish, I only used 1 coat and was surprised on how pigmented they were... =)

contests and such said...

Thanks, Nanzy!
Wow one coat, that's almost unheard of. Thanks for getting back to me about it!
Are you on Makeupalley.com? Not too sure if the girls on the nail board know about this, you should check it out!