NOTD Savvy French Cafe

11:37 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »


So I really wanted to do a nude and here it is Savvy French Cafe that I got with my Sally Beauty Store Haul.

I'm not sure if I really like it. Sometimes it looks orangey, like someone who has faked-and-baked for too long. And sometimes it is true to this color you see here. But not very close to the color of it in the bottle.

I used 3 coats instead of 2, like it said to use, just to avoid streakage. And I chopped my nails down, with clippers. Why you ask? B/c it's just easier. (Again the laziness, people!) I can't wait for like 2 hours just to do one nail with a glass file. So I chopped them down, then had it out with the glass file.

Now I did chop while I had my Bouquet of Red Roses on, so I went a little deep. 'Ouch!' you say. Well it wasn't that far down, but I still need to file a little more just to make sure they're even.

What do you think? Would you try this nude?

0 comments: